Music


There's no doubt that music is important to us all, to a greater or lesser extent. New music discoveries or old favourites are also worth sharing, here's how I share music currently.

On this page I'll list a few ways that I share music.
You can follow along, collaborate or just dip in. It's up to you!

Back in the good old days I used to have a Google+ Collection dedicated to sharing music. Now things are a little more fragmented.

Twitter

I still share music to Twitter with the #NowPlaying hashtag, so if you follow me on Twitter you'll occasionally see music shared there along with tweets not about music.

I have also started a Music list on Twitter which you can subscribe to, I've embedded it below too.
Unfortunately you still can't exclude retweets from lists so it will contain some tweets not originating from the artists I am adding as I build out the list.



YouTube

With Google putting quite a focus on music on YouTube it really should be easier to do more, or it should at least be more obvious and easier to do the things you can do.

Collaboration

I have a Collaborative Music Playlist with a few people, though it's mostly just me adding music at the moment. If you'd like to join in and add music to that get in touch and I'll share the join link with you privately.

I also have a personal Music playlist which I'll occasionally add music videos too. Either playlist can be added to your library, where you should get notifications for new videos.

Telegram

Recently I've been most active sharing music on Telegram to a channel which you can see here and join if you want updates of new shared music (from YouTube). It's a shared space where Flo and I share music we've found and like. Using a "shared space" means I get to discover new music too!
You are better subscribing to the Music Telegram channel, if you don't care for that though you can save this playlist as an alternative.
Music shared in the Telegram channel is added manually to the top of this YouTube playlist, add it to your library to access whenever you wish.


How do you share music?

Comments

Popular Posts